•●★ Team iVoOrY ★●• Index du Forum
•●★ Team iVoOrY ★●•
๑۩۞۩๑ Familly iVoOrY ๑۩۞۩๑

•●★ Team iVoOrY ★●• Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue  

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

:: Oddworld: Stranger's#$Wrath ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    •●★ Team iVoOrY ★●• Index du Forum -> ★●• Team iVoOrY ★●• ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
balbsafr

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 03:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Oddworld: Stranger's#$Wrath Répondre en citant

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath > shorl.com/nitysidranamo

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

10cf746e54
The Xbox version sold about 500,000 units. Stamina drops when the player performs actions like melee attacks or falls from a great height. It was certainly a good diversion, a fresh feel. Lots of people reports crash, but the big problem for me was frequent framerate problems, would drop to the 30s sometimes. The colour pallete changed often enough for it not to get boring. The game utilizes both third and first-person perspectives. This game was so far ahead of its time.As a player you will get a huge amount of content, a huge variety of ammo and loads of different ways to complete the levels. .. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath game manual (Xbox). Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 10 of 18 people (56%) found this review helpful 1 DontBlink +- UrDead 197 products in account 61 reviews Not Recommended 2.9 hrs on record Posted: 12 January I was very excited to play this game as I had read about it all over the net that people loved it for it's eccentric band of characters and weirdness that you'd come to expect from an Oddworld game.Stranger's Wrath is a story about a traveling bounty hunter named Stranger who visits an old west town full of chickens.

Caste Raider to interrogate him. A PlayStation Vita version was announced on November 23, 2011, and was released on December 18, 2012 in North America and a day later in Europe.[21]. Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny shibbeh ( 2.8 hrs on record ) Posted: 7 April TBH. You dont just get guns that hurts people, you get ammo types that knocks enemies downs or wrap them up, and you're rewarded for "capturing" enemies rather than killing them which I think makes for interest tactics on overcoming the enemies.Lots of PC port problems though. Enemies can be approached face-to-face, or by hiding out of enemy sight (as indicated on screen) and luring foes from or toward the player.[11] Once enemies are encountered, they can be killed or stunned; live captives earn the greater reward.[12] Upon an attempted capture, Stranger is unable to perform other actions and thus is vulnerable. Sekto believes that the Stranger knows where the Steef are hiding, and hires an outlaw named D. Thudslug Zappfly Stingbee Stunk These might look like skunks, but they're super effective, rendering enemies (and otherwise) helpless should they stray too close - then it's up to you to either take them dead or alive. no wait, I mean the seconds per frame is just abysmal, the textures and 3d work look like a leprous clown dropped in and smeared vaseline and poo all over everything before dropping a nuclear bomb loaded with photoshop's smear tool on everything just for good measure.Irony being i've heard this is actually a decent game and wanted to play it but couldn't because I didn't have any interest in getting an X-Box. ^ a b c Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc., ed. Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny Kenta Volkov ( 6.6 hrs on record ) Posted: 16 May An awesome game that I have enjoyed for a long time.

GOtham 720p Dimension"EuroTeenErotica" 1080p jessi goldlouis l' amourLittle Pig Tailsmarilyn the last sessionsAlignment The Animationinspector gadget 1999the settlers rise of empirearmin van buuren a state of trance 550criminal minds s05

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 03:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    •●★ Team iVoOrY ★●• Index du Forum -> ★●• Team iVoOrY ★●• -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006